Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Anari paneer curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Anari paneer curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain snacks is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to anari paneer curry recipe. To cook anari paneer curry you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Anari paneer curry:
- Prepare 200 gm of chopped into cubes paneer.
- Take 1 cup of pomegranate juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Use 1 large of chopped onion.
- Take 1 large of tomato.
- Get 1 inch of ginger.
- Provide 10 of cashew.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 of turmeric powder.
- Get as needed of oil.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Anari paneer curry:
- Soak a cashew in luckwarm water for 30 minute. Make a paste of chopped onion, tomato ginger, cashews. Set a side..
- Shallow fry the paneer cubes, till light brown in colour, set a side.
- To a frying pan, add 2 tbsp oil, when oil heated up add cumin seeds,saute them, lower the flame add onion and tomato cashew paste..
- Fry till oil starts to leave sides, now add pomegranate juice and simmer it for 2 minute.
- Mix by adding milk, turmeric powder, garam masala, red chilli powder,coriander powder, salt. Cook on slow flame for 2 minute..
- Now add fried paneer, cook for few minutes, if curry thick add some water..
- Serve hot with roti or naan..
If you find this Anari paneer curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.