Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Punjabi Lamb curry served with rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Punjabi Lamb curry served with rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Although you may already eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to punjabi lamb curry served with rice recipe. You can cook punjabi lamb curry served with rice using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Punjabi Lamb curry served with rice:
- Get 1 kg of lamb shoulder cut into pieces.
- You need 2 tbsp of salt.
- Use 2 tbsp of garam masala.
- Use 2 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 2 tbsp of Turmeric power.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ground coriander.
- Provide 1 bunch of fresh coriander.
- You need 500 g of chopped tomatoes.
- Provide 3 of large onions chopped.
- Provide 250 g of butter.
- Use 5 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Provide 1.5 inches of ginger chopped.
- Provide 5 of green chillies / or however spicy u want.
- Provide of Boiled rice of how much u want.
Instructions to make Punjabi Lamb curry served with rice:
- Wash the lamb with water and drain, Put the lamb, salt, cumin, Turmeric, ground coriander, garlic, ginger, chilli, onions, chopped tomatoes, into a pot and mix nicely, then put on low heat for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour add the butter and cook it for another 30mins or until lamb is tender.
- Add garam masala and mix nicely, then sprinkle chopped coriander on top..
- Serve with rice or/and naan bread.
If you find this Punjabi Lamb curry served with rice recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.