Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of simple changes.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. To make chicken curry you need 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Curry:
- You need 250 grams of chicken.
- Provide 100 grams of yoghurt.
- Get 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Use 1 tsp of chicken masala (optional).
- You need 1 of lime juice.
- You need 1 of potato cut in 4 pieces.
- Provide 1 handful of fresh coriander chopped.
- Get 1 handful of fresh mint leaves chopped.
- Provide 1 of Salt to taste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1-2 of bay leave.
- Use 2-3 of each – clove and whole black pepper.
- Take 1 of big onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of tomato puree (fresh).
- Use 1/2 glass of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
Steps to make Chicken Curry:
- Take a bowl, add yoghurt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder,coriander powder, garam masala, 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, salt to taste, chicken masala and lime juice give a nice mix and add chicken and potato to it. Let it rest for half an hour..
- Take a pressure cooker, add oil, once the oil is hot add cumin seeds and chopped onion, fry till mushy and golden.
- Next add remaining 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, mix till the raw smells goes.
- Now add cloves and whole black pepper and also a bay leave.
- Next goes in a tomato puree give a nice mix and cook untill the oil separates.
- Now add the chicken from step one and chopped coriander and mint leaves. Stir and let it cook for 5-10 mins. Keep stirring in between..
- Now add water, check and adjust salt and other masalas at this stage and cover the cooker lid and keep it on a low to medium flame untill 3 whistles, then put the flame off..
- Let the pressure cooker cool down. Serve hot chicken curry with steam rice/ rotis/bread..
If you find this Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.