Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Navratan curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Navratan curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Navratan curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains found in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to navratan curry recipe. You can cook navratan curry using 27 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Navratan curry:
- Take 1/3 cup of green peas.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chopped french beans.
- Provide 1/3 cup of chopped carrot.
- Use 1/4 cup of cauliflower florets.
- Provide 1 of cubed potato.
- Prepare 50 g of cubed paneer.
- Get 1/4 cup of grapes cut into halves.
- Use 1/4 cup of cubed apple.
- Get 8-10 of cashew nuts.
- Provide of For curry.
- Prepare 3 of sliced onions.
- Get 6-7 of garlic cloves.
- Get 8-10 of cashew nuts.
- Get 2 of tomatoes.
- Use 3-4 tablespoon of ghee.
- Use 1 tablespoon of cumin seeds.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Provide 2-3 of cloves.
- Provide 2-3 of cardamom.
- Get 1-2 of slit green chillies.
- Provide 1 piece of cinnamon.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of kitchen king masala or garam masala powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Provide 1/4 cup of fresh cream or homemade malai.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
Steps to make Navratan curry:
- Boil green peas, french beans, carrot, potato and cauliflower florets in enough water. Then strain water from it. (Don't throw water. It should be use later).
- Boil sliced onions cashew nuts and garlic cloves in enough water 4-5 minutes. Then grind in mixer grinder and make paste..
- Blanch tomatoes in boiling water for 2 minutes. Then remove it's skin and grind it and make puree. Fry cubed paneer and cashew nuts till slightly golden. Keep aside..
- In a pan heat ghee. Add cumin seeds, cloves, cardamom, cinnamon piece, bay leaf and slit green chilli. When cumin seeds splutters add prepared onion garlic cashew nuts paste and saute on low flame until ghee seperates..
- Now add prepared tomato puree and saute well. Add red chilli powder, kitchen king masala and sugar. Mix well..
- Add boiled vegetables and mix well. Add milk and cream. Mix well. Add required water (use straied water of vegetables). Add fried paneer, cashew nuts and salt and mix it..
- Add grapes and apple. Cover with lid and cook for 5-7 minutes on low flame. Navratan curry is ready to serve..
If you find this Navratan curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.