Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy & Delicious! Aubergine and Minced Meat Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy & Delicious! Aubergine and Minced Meat Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Different vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. However, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy & delicious! aubergine and minced meat curry recipe. You can have easy & delicious! aubergine and minced meat curry using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy & Delicious! Aubergine and Minced Meat Curry:
- Take 300 grams of Minced combined pork and beef.
- Prepare 3 of Aubergines – small Japanese type.
- Take 3 of Potatoes.
- Use 1 of Onion.
- You need 3 tbsp of & 1 tablespoon Oil.
- Use 1/2 of pack Shop-bought curry roux (This time I used House Java Curry").
- You need 1 of Water (follow the instructions on the packet of curry roux).
- You need 50 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Soup stock cubes.
Instructions to make Easy & Delicious! Aubergine and Minced Meat Curry:
- Cut the aubergines into bite size rolling slices, and chop the onion..
- Put 3 tablespoons of oil in a pan, stir fry the aubergines and transfer to a plate..
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil in the pan and stir fry the minced meat and onions over medium heat. Then add the potatoes. (if you want to save time, microwave the potatoes before you stir fry.).
- Refer to the packet of the curry roux used, add water to the pan. Add the soup stock cube and simmer until the potatoes are cooked thoroughly..
- Meanwhile, skim the scum (optional). Dissolve the curry roux, then add milk and soy sauce..
- Add the cooked aubergines..
- It's done. You can eat it straight away, but let it rest overnight..
If you find this Easy & Delicious! Aubergine and Minced Meat Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.