Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paneer Ghee Masala Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer Ghee Masala Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. It might be that you already think that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer ghee masala curry recipe. To cook paneer ghee masala curry you only need 23 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Paneer Ghee Masala Curry:
- You need of Ingredients list.
- Provide 300 grams of paneer /cottage cheese.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of cream.
- Get 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Take 2 of Tomatoes pureed.
- Provide of Masala paste.
- Take of Salt as per taste.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Egg curry powder.
- Get 2 tablespoons of oil for cooking.
- Provide of Masala paste.
- Use 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- You need 8-10 of cashews.
- Take 2 of dry red chillies.
- Take 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Take 2 of onions chopped.
- You need 2 of green chillies chopped.
- Prepare 4-5 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of piece of ginger.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Prepare of Coriande leaves for garnishing.
Instructions to make Paneer Ghee Masala Curry:
- Soak chilli, cashews and cumin in warm water for masala paste ready. Puree tomatoes..
- Fry onion, chilli, ginger and garlic until soft..
- Make paste..
- Take oil in kadhai, add the masala paste and cook. Add 1/4 cup water so the masala doesn't burn..
- Add turmeric, chilli and coriander powder..
- Add tomato puree and mix..
- Cover and cook on low flame..
- Add salt and curry powder..
- Add cream and ghee..
- Cook for some time and add paneer cubes..
- Cover and let the paneer soften..
- Garnish and serve with Naans, chapatis or Pulaos..
If you find this Paneer Ghee Masala Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.