Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Authentic Indian Curry: Mushroom Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Authentic Indian Curry: Mushroom Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain foods is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to authentic indian curry: mushroom curry recipe. You can cook authentic indian curry: mushroom curry using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Authentic Indian Curry: Mushroom Curry:
- Get 350 grams of Mushrooms.
- Get 1 large of Onion.
- You need 400 grams of Canned tomatoes.
- Use 2 clove of Garlic.
- Provide 2 1/2 cm of Ginger.
- Use 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Get 1/3 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Get 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Take 1 of handful Fresh coriander leaves.
- Provide 1 of Salt.
- Use 1 of as much (to taste) Butter.
Instructions to make Authentic Indian Curry: Mushroom Curry:
- Cut the mushrooms in half. Finely chop the onion, ginger and garlic. Open the tomato can. Finely chop the fresh coriander leaves too..
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan, and stir fry the chopped garlic and ginger over medium heat. Be careful not to let it burn..
- Once the ginger has turned light brown, add the black pepper and turmeric and mix with the oil (about 30 seconds)..
- Add the onion and stir-fry for about 3 minutes over medium heat..
- It will be like this..
- Add the garam masala, coriander powder and cumin powder, and mix well to blend with the oil..
- If you like a spicy curry, add 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne powder, and stir fry for another minute. See the Hints..
- Add the canned tomato and stir fry well over medium-high heat. The tomatoes will lose their color and texture and become paste-like. Some oil will come out of them too..
- Add the mushrooms and salt. Mix the tomato base and the mushrooms, cover the pan with a lid, and simmer over low heat for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Some moisture will come out of the mushrooms and it will look like this..
- Add the chopped coriander leaves and simmer for another 2 minutes over low heat. Taste, and adjust the seasoning with salt if needed..
- Transfer to serving plates, garnish with fresh coriander leaves and it's done. Put a pat of butter on top and enjoy with rice and naan bread..
If you find this Authentic Indian Curry: Mushroom Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.