Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Rohu cauliflower curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rohu cauliflower curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rohu cauliflower curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rohu cauliflower curry recipe. To cook rohu cauliflower curry you only need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Rohu cauliflower curry:
- Use 500 gm of fish.
- Prepare 500 gm of potatoes chopped.
- Take 500 gm of peas.
- Use 1 of medium cauliflower chopped.
- Prepare 2 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 25 gm of coriander leaves chopped.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 300 gm of oil.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of punch foran.
- Prepare 1/2 litre of water.
Steps to make Rohu cauliflower curry:
- Wash the fish and mix little masala and keep others for later….
- Then fry the fishes…till golden brown…then fry the potatoes, cauliflower and peas….
- Then heat the oil in a kadhai and add the punch foran… When it starts to flitter…then add the left over masala….
- Cook for some time then add the fried potatoes, cauliflower and peas and mix then add fried water cook for a while then add the fish and cook for five minutes on medium flame….
- Cover the lid…when the water starts boiling add the chopped tomatoes and chopped coriander…cover the lid and cook it for a while….
- Tasty fish is ready….
If you find this Rohu cauliflower curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.