Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chilli Fish recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chilli Fish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chilli Fish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chilli fish recipe. To make chilli fish you only need 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chilli Fish:
- Get 1 pound of cod fillet Alaskan.
- Prepare 1 cup of Onions.
- Use 2 tablespoons of Ginger garlic.
- Use 1 Nos of Green chilli.
- Provide 1/2 Nos of Bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 Nos of Lemon.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of Cornflour.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Turmeric.
- Take 1 1/2 tablespoons of Chilli powder.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Pepper.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Fennel powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of soy sauce Dark.
- Provide 1/2 tablespoon of Tomato tomato sauce puree /.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of Sesame seeds.
- You need 2 strips of Curry leaves.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Spring onion.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Corriander leaves.
- Take 3 Cups of Sunflower oil.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Chilli Fish:
- Cut fish fillet into bite size pieces..
- Prepare the marinade by adding cornflour, turmeric, chilli powder, pepper, fennel powder, chopped ginger-garlic, salt and lemon..
- Marinate the fish and refrigerate it for 20 minutes..
- Meanwhile cut the onions, green chilli into thin slices, whereas cut bellpeppers into small squares..
- After 20 minutes, remove the fish from refrigerator, heat some oil in a pan and add the fish..
- Fry the fish until it turns golden brown..
- Remove the fish into a paper towel..
- In the same pan, after frying fish, add some sesame seeds, after it splutters, add chopped ginger-garlic, green chillies, curry leaves, onions, and saute it for 5 minutes on medium flame..
- Add the bellpeppers(I used red one, u can use any color of your choice)and saute it for 5 minutes. Then add some chilli powder, dark soya sauce, and tomato sauce or tomato puree, saute it for a minute..
- Finally add the fried fishes into it, garnish it with chopped onion greens and coriander leaves(optional)..
If you find this Chilli Fish recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.