Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Kofta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Kofta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken kofta recipe. To cook chicken kofta you only need 26 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Kofta:
- Get of For Seasoning the chicken–.
- Get 1/2 kg of Chicken(boneless).
- You need 1 of big onion (cut into fine sliced then fry golden brown).
- Provide 2 tbsp of Sattu (roasted Bengal gram powder).
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- Prepare 2_3 of green Chilli (finely chopped).
- Get of Coriander leaves (finely chopped).
- You need 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get of For Kofta curry–.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Mustard oil.
- You need 1 of Bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 of Cinnamon stick,.
- Take 2 of Cloves.
- You need 2 of green and black Cardamom.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Shahi jeera (black cumin).
- Use 1 Tbsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- Use 3 of Green Chilies.
- Take 2 of medium Onion.
- Prepare 1 of large Tomato.
- You need 2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam Masala powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of Yoghurt.
- You need of Coriander Leaves.
- Use to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Chicken Kofta:
- Mince the chicken and season it with salt, garam masala powder, brown onion, sattu, green chilli, coriander leaves and ginger garlic paste and mix well. Make small meat balls and keep aside..
- If u want u can fry the koftas. Heat the oil over a medium high heat in a large frying pan..
- Now add the ground spices and fry for a seconds. Then add the onion tomato puree, garlic and ginger paste and fry until golden, stirring occasionally, about 5-10 seconds..
- Now add the powder masala and fry for a further minute, stirring continuously to prevent burning..
- Once raw smell is gone add the garam masala powder and yoghurt and fry few minutes..
- Add a cup of water and bring it to boil. Lower the flame and add the meatballs. Simmer for 10 minutes..
- Garnish with green chilli and fresh coriander leaves..
- Serve hot with Rice pulao or roti ya paratha..
If you find this Chicken Kofta recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.