Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Raw banana peanut kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Raw banana peanut kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making some small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to raw banana peanut kofta curry recipe. You can cook raw banana peanut kofta curry using 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Raw banana peanut kofta curry:
- You need 2 of raw banana.
- Prepare 1 cup of peanut.
- Use 2 of big sized tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of big sized onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1 tbs of chopped green chilli.
- Use 1 tbs of chopped fresh green coriander.
- Get 4 tbsp of curd.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of gram flour (besan).
- Use 2 tbsp of fresh cream or malai.
- You need 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 2 of cloves.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 inch of cinnamon sticks.
- Take 2-4 of black pepper.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1 pinch of hing.
- Use 2 tbsp of desi ghee.
- Provide of as required Oil for frying koftas.
Instructions to make Raw banana peanut kofta curry:
- First boil raw banana when cool peel and mash in a bowl add salt, chilli powder gram flour..
- Roast peanuts In a pan and crushed it with any hard surface or roller pin..
- Add crushed peanut in banana mixture now make small ball of it with greased hand..
- In a kadhai add refined oil when properly hot fry all kofta when golden brown remove it on a plate..
- In a kadhai add ghee when hot add hing and cumin seeds when cracked add cloves, black pepper, cinnamon sticks,bay leaf stir it add ginger garlic paste and chopped onions..
- Stir it 2 minutes remove it on a plate now add chopped tomatoes and cashew cook 5 minutes remove it on a plate..
- Make thick paste of onion and cook it till golden brown and paste of tomato and cook it again add spices and curd..
- Stir it when properly cooked add water on boiling add koftas..
- Cook 5 minutes now add garam masala powder and chopped green coriander..
- Ready to serve remove it on a bowl garnish with fresh cream or malai..
If you find this Raw banana peanut kofta curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.