Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best The Best Japanese Curry Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The Best Japanese Curry Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to the best japanese curry rice recipe. To make the best japanese curry rice you only need 11 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook The Best Japanese Curry Rice:
- Use 1/2 box of Vermont Curry *medium hot.
- Get 1/2 box of Java Curry *medium hot.
- You need 3-4 of Potatoes.
- Take 2-3 of Carrots.
- Take 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 500 g (17.63 oz) of Beef *shredded or thinly sliced.
- Take 2 of Bay leaves.
- Get 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1250 ml (42.26 fl oz) of Water.
- You need 6 portions of Cooked rice.
- You need to taste of Fukushinzuke pickles.
Steps to make The Best Japanese Curry Rice:
- There is a wide variety of Japanese curry base! Vermont has mild/med hot/hot. Java has mild/med hot/hot/spicy. Find your favorite curry base combination!.
- You can get English label packages in the US! If you have access to Jungle Jim's in Cincinnati, OH, you'll find them in the Japanese section. Fukushinzuke pickles are stored near the tofu too!.
- Peel the potatoes, carrots, and onions. Cut those and the beef into bite size pieces. *It will be better to cut the potatoes bigger since they tend to become smaller as it stews..
- Soak potatoes in water for 10 mins to remove scum..
- Stir-fry vegetables with oil..
- Add beef and stir-fry again..
- Add water little by little and stir gently..
- Put in the bay leaves. They have an effect to reduce the meat smell..
- Place a paper kitchen towel on top to absorb any scum..
- Put on the lid and stew with low heat for 30 mins..
- Stop the heat. Add 1/2 box of Vermont Curry & 1/2 box of Java Curry and melt them well..
- Stew again with low heat for 30 mins. *Stir occasionally to prevent burning. Remove the bay leaves after well stewed..
- To soak the curry flavor well to all ingredients and make it richer, cool it down and then put in the refrigerator over night. *Do not leave at room temperature over night. Curry can easily get bad. Make sure to keep in the refrigerator!.
- Or… If you want to eat right away on the day you cooked, cool down once and then heat again. "Stew → cool down & rest → stew" is the best method to make this curry richer. But, I would say 2nd day curry is much better!.
- To cool it down quickly, soak the pan in a bigger pan with cold water. Change the water several times as it becomes warm..
- Heat the curry to serve. Put rice in a bowl, pour curry, add Fukushinzuke pickles and done!.
If you find this The Best Japanese Curry Rice recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.