Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken and Pineapple Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and Pineapple Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Pineapple Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making some small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you probably purchase many items out of habit. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and pineapple curry recipe. You can have chicken and pineapple curry using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken and Pineapple Curry:
- Get 3 medium of granny smith apples.
- Take 1 medium of pineapple.
- Use 2 of thumb size pieces of ginger.
- You need 1 bunch of fresh coriander.
- Take 4 clove of garlic.
- Use 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 2 tbsp of dessicated coconut.
- Use 3 tbsp of ground almond.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1/2 cup of apple juice.
- Take 1 small of onion.
- Use 3 of chicken breasts.
- Use 75 ml of red wine.
- Get 500 ml of coconut milk.
- Provide 1 of knob of butter.
Steps to make Chicken and Pineapple Curry:
- Chop 3 apples and put in a food processor. Process the apples and remove 2/3rds and put to one side. Chop half the fresh coriander, 2 cloves of garlic, 1 thumb size piece of root ginger and put into food processor with the 1/3 of apple..
- Add the turmeric, chili powder, garam masala, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, olive oil, apple juice, 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut and ground almond to the food processor and blend. Put to one side..
- Chop the remaining ginger and coriander, grate the onion and crush 2 cloves of garlic and put into a bowl..
- Chop the pineapple and chicken..
- Put a pan on low heat and add the butter until it melts..
- Add the bowl of ginger, onion, garlic and coriander to the pan and cook for 7-10mins..
- Add the chicken, remaining apple and remaining dedicated coconut and mix well..
- Add the paste from the food processor and mix well..
- Add coconut milk, red wine and simmer for 30-40mins..
If you find this Chicken and Pineapple Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.