Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mixed vegetable curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mixed vegetable curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed vegetable curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Almonds frequently give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed vegetable curry recipe. You can cook mixed vegetable curry using 20 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mixed vegetable curry:
- Take 1 cup of potato.
- Take 1 cup of carrot.
- Provide 1 cup of cauliflower florets.
- Use 1 cup of beans.
- Provide 1/2 cup of green peas.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 2 of slit green chillies.
- Prepare 2 of finely chopped onions.
- You need 3-4 of Tomato puree ( tomatoes).
- Take 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of jeera powder.
- Get 1/2 of turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide as required of Little Cashew paste.
- Prepare 3 tsp of oil.
- Get 1 cup of Water.
- You need leaves of Coriander.
Instructions to make Mixed vegetable curry:
- First roughly wash and chop all veggies, thoroughly.In a large vessel keep water to boil and add salt..
- Now add potato,carrot and beans.Allow it to boil..
- After few minutes add cauliflower and green peas.As cauliflower get cooked soon..
- Boil till veggies gets cooked 80%.And transfer to another bowl containing cold water.so that veegies color retains..
- Now in a pan add oil, jeera and green chillies.Give a quick stir..
- Next add chopped onions and ginger garlic paste.Fry till onions get translucent..
- Next add tomato puree.And cook for a minute..
- Now add dry powders like chilli powder,coriander powder, jeera powder,salt and turmeric. Mix well and cook till oil get separated..
- Now add cashew paste.This paste enhances the taste of gravy.(I soaked few cashews in warm water for sometime and grinded it to fine paste). Mix well..
- Now add 1 cup of water.adjust the consistency and cover and allow it to boil..
- Add garam masala and cooked veggies.Mix well.Adjust salt.cover and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.So that veggies blend well with the gravy..
- Finally add coriander leaves and serve hot with roti, poori..
If you find this Mixed vegetable curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.