Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tari Wala Mutton Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tari Wala Mutton Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains found in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tari wala mutton curry recipe. To make tari wala mutton curry you need 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tari Wala Mutton Curry:
- Provide 1 Kg of Mutton (Goat/Lamb) I used boneless goat meat.
- Use 2 of Medium onions (Roughly Chopped).
- Get 2 of Medium tomatoes (Roughly Chopped).
- Take 2 Tbsp of ginger paste (Homemade).
- Get 2 Tbsp of garlic paste(Homemade).
- Get 2 Tbsp of dhania/coriander (Roasted & Ground).
- Provide 4 Tbsp of mutton curry masala (I used MDH Brand).
- You need 2 Tsp of kashmiri mirch powder.
- Take 2 Tsp of degi mirch powder.
- Use 1 Tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 Bunch of (Chopped) Cilantro/Coriander greens.
- Prepare 2-3 Tbsp of cooking oil (I used Canola Oil).
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Tari Wala Mutton Curry:
- Wash the Mutton under running water in a colander. Shake off the excess water. Set aside..
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet. Sauté the onion until golden. Add the Ginger & Garlic Paste. Cook for 2 minutes..
- Add the Tomatoes. Cook covered over medium heat for about 10 minutes or until soft & mushy, stirring occasionally..
- Now, uncover & cook (bhuno) over high heat until all the juices dry up completely & the oil leaves the bottom..
- Add the Mutton. Cook (bhuno) over high heat for about 10 minutes. Add the Salt, Kashmiri Mirch, Degi Mirch Turmeric & the Mutton Curry Masala. Stir well..
- Add water or as required depending upon the desired consistency of the gravy. A runny consistency is perfect..
- Cook covered over low heat for about an hour or until the Mutton is tender. *You should be able to cut it easily with spoon..
- Add the chopped Coriander greens, the remaining Meat Curry Masala & the freshly roasted & ground Dhania Powder..
- Simmer for 5 more minutes. Stir well..
- Serve hot with Rice/Roti/Parantha/Naan..
- Happy Cooking!.
If you find this Tari Wala Mutton Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.