Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Leftover Cabbage curry Cutlets recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Leftover Cabbage curry Cutlets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leftover Cabbage curry Cutlets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Almonds often give you a general increased sense of well-being.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to leftover cabbage curry cutlets recipe. You can cook leftover cabbage curry cutlets using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Leftover Cabbage curry Cutlets:
- Take 2 cups of leftover cooked Cabbage.
- Use 1 tablespoon of green peas.
- Provide 2 of medium size potatoes boiled, peeled and grated.
- You need 1 of medium Onion chopped.
- Provide 2 of green chilli chopped.
- Get 2 teaspoon of Kasoori methi dried 2 tsp.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Chilli powder (optional).
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Chana masala.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Ajwain.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Amchur powder.
- You need 2 teaspoon of Besan.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sooji / breadcrumbs to coat Cutlets.
- Take as needed of Oil to shallow fry.
Steps to make Leftover Cabbage curry Cutlets:
- Make a dough by taking the ingredients up to salt to taste. You may not need water..
- The dough should be like that of roti. Divide the dough to balls and give them shape as you like..
- Roll them on sooji/breadcrumbs and keep in refrigerator for 30 mins..
- Take a fry pan heat oil and shallow fry 3 to 4 Cutlets at a time from all the sides to get brown colour in medium flame..
- Serve delicious cutlets with tomato sauce..
If you find this Leftover Cabbage curry Cutlets recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.