Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mild Dry Curry with Chunky Vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mild Dry Curry with Chunky Vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few simple changes.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mild dry curry with chunky vegetables recipe. To make mild dry curry with chunky vegetables you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mild Dry Curry with Chunky Vegetables:
- Get 1 of Onion (large).
- Prepare 1 of Carrot (medium).
- Take 2 of Eggplant (medium).
- Take 1/8 of Kabocha Squash (medium).
- Take 250 grams of Mixed ground meat (or ground pork/chicken).
- You need 200 grams of Diced tomatoes (1/2 can).
- Use 2 tbsp of Red wine (cooking sake is OK too).
- Take 1 of ~1 1/2 tablespoons Curry powder.
- Prepare 1 of ~1 1/2 tablespoons ★Okonomiyaki Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of ~1 1/2 tablespoons ★Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- Provide 1 of ~1 1/2 tablespoons ★Ketchup.
Instructions to make Mild Dry Curry with Chunky Vegetables:
- Cut the vegetables into easy-to-eat portion sizes (finely chopped, etc.).
- After rinsing the eggplant in water, drain..
- Lightly coat a frying pan with cooking oil (not listed), saute the onions until transparent, and then add the ground meat to saute..
- Add all of the vegetables from Steps 1 and 2, and saute..
- Add diced tomatoes, red wine and curry powder, stir evenly, cover with a lid, and cook together until the vegetables soften..
- Add all of the ★ flavoring ingredients and mix together, then boil down until the water evaporates (Stir several times in the process)..
- Freeze any leftovers, and enjoy it in bread the next day..
If you find this Mild Dry Curry with Chunky Vegetables recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.