Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Karely qeema recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Karely qeema recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Karely qeema recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack many people take for granted. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts and seeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to karely qeema recipe. To make karely qeema you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Karely qeema:
- You need of Beef Mince½ kg Chopped onion4 Bitter gourd½ kg.
- Take of Turmeric1 tsp Red chilli flakes1 tbsp.
- You need of Ginger garlic paste1 tbsp Chopped raw mango2.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Jaggery.
- You need of Chopped green chilies6 Saltto taste Curry leavesfew.
- You need of Nigella seeds1 tsp Fennel seeds1 tsp Oil1 cup.
- You need of How to wash Bittergourd.
- Use of Turmeric1 tsp Saltto taste Jaggery 1 tbsp.
- Use 1 tbsp of Tamarind paste.
Instructions to make Karely qeema:
- Wash ½ g bitter gourd and cut it lengthwise and add in 1 tsp turmeric, some salt, 1 tbsp jiggery and 1 tbsp tamarind paste. Wash it after 20 minutes..
- Take 1 cup oil in the pan and heat it. add in 4 chopped onion. fry it till golden brown..
- Add in ½ kg beef mince in the pan and add in 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, 1 tsp turmeric, some salt and 1 tbsp red chilli flakes.
- Cook it..
- Add in 1 tsp nigella seeds, 1 tsp fennel seeds and 2 chopped raw mango and curry leaves..
- Deep fry washed bitter gourd till they are golden brown..
- Serve with paratha.
If you find this Karely qeema recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.