Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Yellow Rice & Baby Potato Stir Fy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yellow Rice & Baby Potato Stir Fy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to yellow rice & baby potato stir fy recipe. You can cook yellow rice & baby potato stir fy using 24 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Yellow Rice & Baby Potato Stir Fy:
- You need 1 Cup of Basmati Rice.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Ghee.
- Prepare 2 Pinchs of Urad Dal.
- Take 1 Sprig of Curry Leaves.
- Use 1 Pinch of Mustard Seeds.
- You need To Taste of Salt.
- Use 2 Cups of Water.
- Take 1 Pinch of Turmeric.
- Get 15 of Baby Potatoes.
- Provide 1 Teaspoon of Urad Dal.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Moong Dal.
- Use 1 Pinch of Jeera.
- Take 1 Teaspoon of Corainder Powder.
- Provide 1 Teaspoon of Chilly Powder.
- Take 1 Pinch of Turmeric.
- You need 1 Sprig of Cilantro (Chopped).
- Get To Taste of Salt.
- Get 1 Tablespoon of Vegetable Oil.
- Get 3 Tablespoons of Curd Yoghurt or.
- You need 1 of Onion Medium Sized Chopped.
- Provide 1 of Chilly Green Chopped.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Pomegranate Seeds.
- Provide 1 Tablespoon of Water.
- Provide To Taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Yellow Rice & Baby Potato Stir Fy:
- Heat a pressure cooker or the sauce pan you are willing to boil the rice.I used pressure cooker.Heat it with oil,crackle the mustard seeds and add curry leaves,Urad dal & turmeric.Once the raw smell fades off,add 2 cups of water allow it to boil.Add Rice and required salt and cook till once whistle.
- For Baby Potatoes,boil it using a pressure cooker or a deep sauce pan.If using Pressure cooker boil it for one whistle.Peel off the skin and set it aside..
- Take a fry pan,roast Urad dal,Coriander Powder,Moong Dal and Jeera. Powder these in a blender..
- Heat Oil in Fry Pan.Add the above spice mixture,Baby Potatoes,Salt,Turmeric and Chilly powder.Mix it well till the spices are spread well along with Potatoes.Cook for about 10 mins in low flame giving an Occasional stir..
- Finally Add the Chopped cilantro..
- For Raita,Mix the Ingredients along and Make it dropping consistency.Serve bit chilled with rice and stir fry.
If you find this Yellow Rice & Baby Potato Stir Fy recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.