Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy chicken curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken curry recipe. To cook easy chicken curry you need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy chicken curry:
- Get 25 grams of fresh ginger.
- Use 4 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 of onion.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Get 300 grams of chicken, diced.
- Provide 1 small of handful of curry leaves.
- Prepare tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use tsp of mustard seeds.
- Use 1 of a handful of fresh coriander.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- Use 2 tbsp of garam masala.
- Use 1 of red pepper.
- Take 3 of fresh chillies.
- You need 20 grams of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of double cream.
- Get 1 of sunflower oil.
Steps to make Easy chicken curry:
- Halve the onion and the pepper, then add half of each to a food processor along with the garlic, ginger, one of the chillies, tomato puree and half of the garam masala and turmeric. Add a dash of oil and then blitz into a thick paste.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan with a dash of oil and add the cumin and mustard seeds. Slice the remaining onion and pepper and fry for 5 minutes along with the diced chicken and half the curry leaves..
- Stir in the paste and fry for a further five minutes, then add the boiling water, the remaining curry leaves, garam masala and half the coriander. Deseed and chop the remaining chillies, then add half to the curry. Bring to the boil, then turn the heat down and simmer for 20 minutes, until the curry has thickened. Season with salt, to taste.
- Stir in the double cream and then turn off the heat. Garnish with the remaining coriander and chillies and serve with boiled rice or naan..
If you find this Easy chicken curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.