Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Masala Prawns stuffed in Fresh Tender Coconut recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Masala Prawns stuffed in Fresh Tender Coconut recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masala Prawns stuffed in Fresh Tender Coconut recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people take for granted. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, however. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to masala prawns stuffed in fresh tender coconut recipe. To make masala prawns stuffed in fresh tender coconut you need 17 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Masala Prawns stuffed in Fresh Tender Coconut:
- Take 12-15 of Jumbo prawns shelled and deveined.
- Get 1 tblspn of Fresh Coconut Cream.
- Provide 2 tblspns of Fresh Coconut water.
- You need 1 1/2 medium of Onions.
- You need 3 tablespoons of Oil.
- Provide 15-18 of Curry leaves.
- Take 1 inch of Ginger roughly chopped.
- Get 4-5 of Garlic cloves.
- Take 2-3 of Dried red chillies broken.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato medium.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Freshly scraped coconut.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Fennel seeds (saunf).
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- Use 2 of Green chillies.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Garam masala powder.
Steps to make Masala Prawns stuffed in Fresh Tender Coconut:
- Roughly chop onions. Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add curry leaves and onions and saute till brown. Put ginger, garlic, dried chillies in a mixer jar. Quarter tomato and add to the mixer along with coconut, fennel seeds and 3 tbsps water and grind to a smooth paste. Add ground paste to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes. Put the prawns in a bowl, add salt, turmeric powder and red chilli powder and mix well. Set aside to marinate for about 5 minutes..
- Slit green chillies without cutting through and add to the pan and mix well. Add marinated prawns and mix well. Add coconut water and coconut cream. Cover and cook till the prawns are done. Add garam masala powder and mix well. Transfer into a fresh tender coconut as per pic and serve immediately..
If you find this Masala Prawns stuffed in Fresh Tender Coconut recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.