Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Indian Flavoured Meatballs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Indian Flavoured Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Flavoured Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, just making some minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian flavoured meatballs recipe. To cook indian flavoured meatballs you need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Flavoured Meatballs:
- You need 1 can of white beans.
- Provide 1 packages of extra lean ground chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh cilantro leafs chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of finely chopped leak.
- Take 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Get of freshly ground black pepper.
- Take of hot sauce (I used blair's death sauce with ginseng).
Steps to make Indian Flavoured Meatballs:
- Drain & rinse the white beans, then slightly mash in a bowl with a potato pilar or hands.
- Make balls with hands, golf ball size.
- Add all the ingredients and mix well.
- Put on skewers with vegetables of choice.
- Cook on the bbq at medium heat for about 15 minutes turning at least once.
- Do not overcook or the meatballs will be dry.
- Serve with mint & yogourt sauce (see cookpad.japan recipe attached) https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/168284-yogurt-mint-sauce-a-taste-of-india.
If you find this Indian Flavoured Meatballs recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.