Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mullangi poriyal (Radish curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mullangi poriyal (Radish curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health rewards. Various vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to yearn for a nap. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional level is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mullangi poriyal (radish curry) recipe. To make mullangi poriyal (radish curry) you only need 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mullangi poriyal (Radish curry):
- Provide 1 of Radish/Mullangi chopped.
- Provide 1/2 of tomato chopped.
- Use 1/2 of onion chopped.
- Use of Mustard seeds to temper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of kulambu milagai thool (or 1 tsp chilly powder and coriander powder).
- Use of Salt as required.
Instructions to make Mullangi poriyal (Radish curry):
- Heat a pressure cooker with oil. Splutter mustard seeds. Add onion and sauté until it becomes soft. Add tomato and sauté until it becomes soft. Add radish, kulambu milagai thool and salt. Sprinkle some water (1/4 cup approx). Close the lid and cook it for 1 whistle..
- Once pressure releases, open and sauté the curry in medium flame until it gets thicken..
If you find this Mullangi poriyal (Radish curry) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.