Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Coconut Milk Chicken Curry. recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut Milk Chicken Curry. recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Milk Chicken Curry. recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything immediately or that you should altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut milk chicken curry. recipe. You can have coconut milk chicken curry. using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Coconut Milk Chicken Curry.:
- Get 3 large of Onions-Make a paste in a processor.
- Take 1 head of Tomato-Make a fresh paste in a processor..
- Get 4 tsp of Oil.
- Get 3 head of Peppercorns Whole.
- Use 3 of Cloves..
- Provide 1/4 of Cinnamon Stick.
- Take 1 of Bay Leaf.
- Take 5 of Curry Leaves.
- Take 4 tsp of Fresh Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Get 1 medium of Potato-Cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1 kg of Chicken.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Turmeric.
- Take 2 tsp of Red Chilly Powder.
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- Take 2 cup of Coconut Milk.
- Get 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Cardamon Powder.
Instructions to make Coconut Milk Chicken Curry.:
- Heat oil in a wok and add the whole cloves, peppercorns, cinnamon stick, bay leaves and curry leaves. Wait for the curry leaves to spatter and then add the fresh ginger garlic paste..
- After two minutes add the onion and tomato paste, and cook till it changes color and starts sticking to the pan. Add salt and turmeric and stir..
- Then add the chicken and potato to the wok and stir till the chicken turns translucent. Add the red chilly powder, cardamom powder, cumin powder and stir. Then add water and close the lid and keep the gas mark on medium..
- After 10 minutes, open the lid. By now the water should have evaporated by half. Then add the coconut milk and stir. Close the lid and cook till the chicken is well cooked..
- Add fresh coriander and mint before serving. Along with a wedge of lemon..
- Happy Cooking! :).
If you find this Coconut Milk Chicken Curry. recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.