Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Curd Brinjal Masala Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Curd Brinjal Masala Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curd Brinjal Masala Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people take for granted. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curd brinjal masala curry recipe. You can cook curd brinjal masala curry using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Curd Brinjal Masala Curry:
- Provide 250 grams of eggplant Brinjal (washed).
- You need As required of Water.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need as needed of Mustard oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of hing.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of white sesame seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of gram flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of curd.
- Get 1 of tomato paste.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger and garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- You need 1 tsp of green chilli (cut in half).
- Get 2 of chopped onions.
- Use Some of Chopped coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Curd Brinjal Masala Curry:
- Slit brinjal into 4 take in a bowl add the turmeric powder,salt,red chilli powder and oil coat the masala..
- Heat the oil in a kadhai put the brinjal in it and mix it well now cover the lid and cook for 2 minutes on a medium flame after 2 minutes gently stir it again cover it and cook for 5 minutes in a medium flame when the brinjal cooks completely take out in a bowl..
- In the same kadhai add oil and heat it now add hing, mustard seeds,sesame seeds and green chilli saute well in medium flame now add ginger, garlic paste saute well for a minute now add onion saute it until golden brown on medium flame add turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, black pepper powder red chilli powder and gram flour saute well on medium flame.
- Now add tomato paste saute well add salt and mix it well now add a curd and mix it well and stir continuously cook until oil separates now add little water and mix well now add garam masala powder and mix all nicely.
- Now add brinjal and cook for 5 minutes after 5 minutes off the flame garnish with green coriander leaves and serve.
If you find this Curd Brinjal Masala Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.