Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Home Style chicken curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Home Style chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Home Style chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a few minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to home style chicken curry recipe. You can have home style chicken curry using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Home Style chicken curry:
- Provide 1 kg of chicken.
- Provide 350 g of tomatoes.
- Get 250 g of onion.
- Use 1 tbsp of green chillies (chopped).
- Provide 1 tbsp of garlic paste (roughly chopped).
- Use 1 tbs of ginger paste (roughly chopped).
- Prepare leaves of Coriander fresh.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Curry masala.
- Provide to taste of Salt according.
Steps to make Home Style chicken curry:
- First of all take a pan add oil heat it..
- Then add onion. When it change it's colour to light brown add chicken..
- When chicken becomes halfway cooked add ginger-garlic paste, masla and salt. Mix all the ingredients band leave for 3 minutes..
- Now add tomatoes, green chillies and slow the flame. Cook for 5 minutes..
- Add water and turn flame to mediumIn and cook for 6-8 minutes..
- In the last add fresh coriander leaves and mix well..
- Now turn off the flame and serve 😊..
If you find this Home Style chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.