Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Paneer Cheese Kofta Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paneer Cheese Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer Cheese Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Several vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer cheese kofta curry recipe. To cook paneer cheese kofta curry you only need 28 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Paneer Cheese Kofta Curry:
- Get For of kofta–.
- Provide 1 cup of Boiled and mashed Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated Cheese.
- Get 1 cup of grated Paneer.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Provide as required of Oil for frying koftas.
- Prepare For of gravy–.
- Use 250 gms of peeled and sliced onions.
- You need 250 gms of sliced Tomatoes.
- Take 1 tbsp of grated ginger.
- You need 10-15 of garlic cloves.
- Take 1 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 2 of green cardamoms.
- Use 2 small stick of cinnamon.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 2 cloves of (Lavang).
- Provide 2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Get 2 cups of milk.
- Take 1/2 cup of oil.
Steps to make Paneer Cheese Kofta Curry:
- Heat 1tbs oil in wok add onion garlic ginger 1 cardamom 1 cinnamon stick cumin tomato poppy seeds sesame seeds melon seeds. And saute now cover with lid cook until tomato turns soft. Now let the mixture Cool down then grind into a fine paste.
- Heat oil in wok add bay leaf green cardamom cinnamon stick and add ground gravy and saute until the oil separates from gravy now add garam masala salt red chilli powder coriander powder turmeric and dried fenugreek leaves mix well now add tomato ketchup and milk stir continuously and bring boil keep gravy aside.
- For kofta mix all ingredients and make small balls and deep fry them until golden brown.
- While serving pour hot gravy over the kofta and garnish with coriander leaves onion rings.
If you find this Paneer Cheese Kofta Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.