Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Goan Mutton Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Goan Mutton Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Goan Mutton Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to goan mutton curry recipe. To make goan mutton curry you only need 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Goan Mutton Curry:
- Use of blander ingredient.
- Provide 2 of onion.
- You need 1 stick of lemon grass.
- Provide 2 of ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Get of add in ingredients.
- You need 2 of potato (cube).
- Get 20 grams of raisin.
- Provide 2 tbsp of almon flake.
- Provide 50 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 bunch of pandan leaf.
- Take 1 bunch of coriander.
- Take 50 grams of meat curry powder.
- Prepare 30 grams of curry leaf.
- Get 2 of tomatoes (cut).
- Take of marinated.
- Prepare 500 grams of mutton meat cut cube.
- Use 1 cup of yogurt.
Steps to make Goan Mutton Curry:
- wash the lamb & marinated wth yogurt bake on oven under low heat until the lamb tander.
- heat up the pot cook the bland ingredients until fragrant.. then add in the lamb slow down the fire.. add in bit by a bit water.. control the amount to adjust the thickness the u like…
- last stap is add in the rest of the ingredients.. cover it waulit until the Potato is fully cook then seasoning.. serve… garnish wth chop spring onions.. or chop cilantro…
If you find this Goan Mutton Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.