Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Curry Leaves Chutney recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Leaves Chutney recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Leaves Chutney recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry leaves chutney recipe. You can cook curry leaves chutney using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Leaves Chutney:
- Take 1 cup of curry leaves (kadi patta).
- Take 1 teaspoon of urad dal (husked black gram).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds (rai or sarson).
- Take 1/2 inch of ginger (adrak).
- Provide 1-2 of green chilies, chopped (hari mirch).
- Get 1/2 cup of grated coconut.
- Get 1 tablespoon of chana dal.
- Provide 1 pinch of asafoetida (hing).
- Use 2 tbsp of tamrid plup.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Provide of salt as required.
Instructions to make Curry Leaves Chutney:
- Rinse and dry the curry leaves or kadi patta with a clean kitchen towel.
- Dheat oil in a frying pan. then add mustard seeds and urad dal and chana dal red chili allow the mustard seeds to crackle and the urad dal to get a reddish brown. add asafoetida.
- Then add curry leaves.stir and fry the leaves with continuous stirrings till they become slightly crisp. Add grated coconut and green chilli then in a chutney grinder, add the curry leaves add ginger.mixture with some salt and water.
- Grind all the ingredients to a smooth chutney.add tamrid plup. pour in a serving bowl and serve the curry leaves chutney with upma, pakora, idli, dosa or vada or any snack..
If you find this Curry Leaves Chutney recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.