Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Lentils Chicken curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lentils Chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lentils Chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making a few minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These sorts of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. If you presently consume a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lentils chicken curry recipe. You can cook lentils chicken curry using 25 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Lentils Chicken curry:
- Get 500 gram of chicken pieces.
- Take 2 tbsp of broken wheat (dalia).
- Take 2 tbsp of toor dal.
- Provide 2 tbsp of chana dal (Bengal gram dal).
- Get 2 tbsp of masoor dal.
- You need 1 cup of sliced onion (fried).
- Use 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- You need 2 of nos bay leaf.
- You need 4 of cloves.
- Prepare 2 of cardamom.
- Prepare 1/2 of javitri (mace).
- Take 3 tbsp of oil + 2 tbsp.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ghee.
- Use To taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 2 of nos green chilli.
- Use 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Use 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Take As required of Coriander leaves chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of crushed black pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar.
Instructions to make Lentils Chicken curry:
- Wash all dals and put them in a pressure cooker with water, add salt to taste, turmeric powder 1 tsp. Cook it for 2 whistles. Heat oil in a kadai fry onion like (beresta) golden brown in colour. Keep the fried onions aside..
- Marinate the chicken with salt, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste and keep it aside for about 10 minutes, then fry it to light brown in colour. Heat ghee in a kadai and to that add half of the fried onion, then add Kashmiri chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, whole garam masala. Cook it for 1 minute then add coriander powder and cumin powder, salt to taste, sugar and green chilli..
- Then pour the boiled dal, mix well, then add fried chicken and water. Mix it well, then cover it and cook it in low flame until the chicken is tender, stir it at intervals. Sprinkle some coriander leaves chopped, garam masala powder and kasuri methi. Garnish with fried onion and coriander leaves. Serve hot with rice, roti, Paratha etc..
If you find this Lentils Chicken curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.