Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Red lentil fritters curry (masoor dal bade ki sabzi) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red lentil fritters curry (masoor dal bade ki sabzi) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything instantly or that you need to entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than wholly modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red lentil fritters curry (masoor dal bade ki sabzi) recipe. To make red lentil fritters curry (masoor dal bade ki sabzi) you need 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Red lentil fritters curry (masoor dal bade ki sabzi):
- Use 1&1/2 cup of Red lentils (masoor Dal).
- Provide 7 tbsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 of boiled potatoes.
- Take 3 of finely chopped onions.
- Prepare 2-3 of chopped green chillies.
- Provide 2 medium sized of tomatoes.
- Use 1/2 cup of curd.
- Use 5-6 spoons of Refined oil.
- Provide As required of turmeric powder.
- You need as required of coriander powder.
- Provide As required of cumin powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Use To taste of Red chili powder.
- Provide As required of Garam masala.
- Take as required of Kasuri methi.
- Provide 3 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
Instructions to make Red lentil fritters curry (masoor dal bade ki sabzi):
- Take that 1 & 1/2 cup of red lentils / masoor Dal & soaked it in water for 3-4 hours After that make a paste of it. Make the paste thick. It shouldn't be in running consistency..
- Now add half of the chopped onions & all chopped green chillies to that paste. Now add salt to taste & 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste to that lentils paste. Mix it gently..
- Now hit a pan, add oil & the lentils mix to the pan in small amount. Just the way we make small pancakes. And make fritters..
- After the fritters are done hit a kadhai. Add oil & the leftover chopped onions to it. Fry it till golden brown. Then add ginger garlic paste to it. After the masalas are done add chopped tomatoes..
- After the tomatoes became soft. Make the stove's flame slow & add spices – 1/2 spoon of turmeric powder, salt to taste, coriander & cumin powder in same quantity (1/2 tbsp), add red chili powder according to your taste. And 2-3 tbsp of water..
- Chopped the Boiled potatoes & add them in that tomato gravy & cover it for 5 mins in slow flame..
- Now take the curd add 1tbsp of sugar into it. With 2-3 tbsp of water and mixed properly. And add that curd Mixture into the tomato gravy. And keep string till a boil comes. In slow flame..
- After that make the stove flame to medium cook the Gravy for more 10 mins. Add 1 & 1/2 cups of water..
- After adding water let it come to a boil. Then add those fritters & kasuri methi. And cover it for more 10 mins..
- That's it. Serve it hot with chapati or rice..
If you find this Red lentil fritters curry (masoor dal bade ki sabzi) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.