Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Green Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green chicken curry recipe. You can have thai green chicken curry using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Green Chicken Curry:
- Get 1-2 tbsp of green curry paste.
- Provide 6 of chicken thighs, skin and bones removed, meat cut into strips or 2 chicken breasts cut into strips.
- Prepare 400 ml of tin coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 of lime leaves (optional).
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of Thai fish sauce.
- Get 1-2 tbsp of palm sugar.
- Use handful of green beans, trimmed.
- Use 1 of small tin of bamboo shoots.
- Provide 1-2 handful of basil leaves.
- Provide 1 of small cup of spinach juice (optional).
- Provide of To serve.
- Provide of Thai fragrant rice, cooked according to packet instructions.
Instructions to make Thai Green Chicken Curry:
- Heat a couple tbsps of coconut milk in a wok over a high heat until coconut milk starts to bubbly. Add the green curry paste and stir fry for 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant..
- Add the chicken strips and stir until coated in the curry paste. Continue to stir-fry for 1-2 minutes, or until the chicken has browned on all sides..
- Add the coconut milk, lime leaves, fish sauce and sugar and stir well. Bring the mixture to the boil, then reduce the heat until the mixture is simmering. Continue to simmer for 8-10 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened and you see gorgeous green oil separated from the coconut milk..
- Add green beans and bamboo shoots..
- Add spinach juice (for more beautiful green in the curry. This is my special touch as it will make the curry sauce rich in green colour) you can simply blend it with food blender and use just the juice. Then continue to simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir regularly, until just tender. Add some basil leaves at the last minute and stir well..
- To serve, spoon the rice into four serving bowls, then ladle over the Thai green chicken curry..
If you find this Thai Green Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.