Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Creamy leftover veggie curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy leftover veggie curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy leftover veggie curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy leftover veggie curry recipe. To make creamy leftover veggie curry you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy leftover veggie curry:
- Take 100 g of sprouts.
- Use 1 of stem of broccoli.
- Get 10 of mushrooms.
- Provide 1 of pepper.
- Take of Frozen onion.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of chilli powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground coriander.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1 tin of chickpeas.
- Prepare 1 tin of coconut milk.
Instructions to make Creamy leftover veggie curry:
- Chop the veg and fry in a large pan with olive oil until soft..
- Add the onions and spices..
- Add peppers, mushrooms and mix through well..
- Add chickpeas and coconut milk, stir through and turn down the heat, allow to simmer for 30 minutes. Serve with rice, couscous or on a jacket potato..
If you find this Creamy leftover veggie curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.