Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mutton curry (in slow cooker) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mutton curry (in slow cooker) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mutton curry (in slow cooker) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making a couple of small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you currently consume a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mutton curry (in slow cooker) recipe. To make mutton curry (in slow cooker) you need 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mutton curry (in slow cooker):
- Provide of For the spices.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 2-3 of cardamom.
- You need 1 tbsp of fennel seeds.
- Use 2-3 of cloves.
- Provide 2 of cinnamon stick.
- Take 2 of red chili dry.
- Provide 1 tbsp of peppercorns.
- You need 1 of nutmeg.
- You need 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- Use of For gravy.
- Provide 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 3-4 of garlic pods.
- Get 3 tbsp of yoghurt (plain).
- You need 4 of green chilis.
- Provide 2-3 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Provide 300 gm of mutton (neatly cut and cleaned).
- Take 2 of large potatoes (cut in halves).
- Provide 4-5 tbsp of mustard oil.
- You need 2-3 cups of warm water.
Instructions to make Mutton curry (in slow cooker):
- Dry roast the spices (cumin, coriander, peppercorn, red chilli, cloves, cardamom, cinnamon, nutmeg) and mix well with yoghurt, ginger paste and turmeric to make a paste and apply to mutton and keep refrigerated for 12hrs..
- Fry the potatoes separately and keep aside, similarly fry the onions with green chilis and garlic till it turns brown..
- Pour the mutton mix over the same pan with the gravy and potatoes and sauteed for few minutes..
- Transfer the contents to slow-cooker and turn it high for 2hrs flipping in between and serve hot with steamed rice..
If you find this Mutton curry (in slow cooker) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.