Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Best Vegan lentil curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Best Vegan lentil curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Best Vegan lentil curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, merely making some minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you probably buy many food items out of habit. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One healthy alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to best vegan lentil curry recipe. You can have best vegan lentil curry using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Best Vegan lentil curry:
- Prepare 1 can of small carrots and peas.
- Take 1/2 of courgette (zucchini).
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 300 g of lentils (canned preferably).
- Get to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds (optional).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Instructions to make Best Vegan lentil curry:
- Slice/dice the onion. Grate or dice the courgette. On a warm frying pan, add the olive oil, cumin seeds and onions..
- Once onions are golden and cumin seeds start crackling, add grated courgette. After five minutes, add the carrots and peas and the canned lentils..
- After 10min, add the curry powder and salt. Mix well. Some water and more olive oil and salt may be required, depending on the texture you would like. For more sauce, make sure the pan is always covered..
- P.s.- the longer this is cooked, the better the flavours will combine..
If you find this Best Vegan lentil curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.