Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Lal Saag (Red Spinach Curry – Bengali Style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lal Saag (Red Spinach Curry – Bengali Style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lal saag (red spinach curry – bengali style) recipe. You can cook lal saag (red spinach curry – bengali style) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lal Saag (Red Spinach Curry – Bengali Style):
- Prepare 2 bunches of Laal saag (red spinach), washed, rinsed & chopped fine.
- You need 2 tbsp. of mustard oil.
- Prepare 8-10 of bodis (dried lentil dumplings).
- Get 1 tsp. of kalonji (nigella seeds).
- Prepare 1-2 of green chilies, slit.
- Use 1 of onion, chopped.
- Provide 3-4 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
Instructions to make Lal Saag (Red Spinach Curry – Bengali Style):
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan and saute the bodis till golden brown. Remove them and when cool, pulse them in the grinder (leaving few for garnishing). Keep aside..
- Temper the same oil with the kalonji and slit green chilies. Saute for a few seconds. Then add the garlic and saute till they change colour..
- Add the onion and continue to fry till light brown. Now add the chopped laal shaag, salt and turmeric powder. Stir fry on a low flame till dry..
- Just before serving, sprinkle the crushed bodis and serve along with steamed rice. They can also be had with chapattis..
If you find this Lal Saag (Red Spinach Curry – Bengali Style) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.