Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Raw banana kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Raw banana kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. Even more important than completely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to raw banana kofta curry recipe. To make raw banana kofta curry you need 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Raw banana kofta curry:
- Use 4-6 of raw banana boiled.
- You need 2 of potatoes(one boiled 1 cut into piece).
- Get 1" of ginger paste.
- Get 1 of tomato puree.
- Use 2 tbsp of cumin coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dry mango powder.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powde.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 of red chill.
- You need To taste of salt and sugar.
- Use As needed of oil.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
Steps to make Raw banana kofta curry:
- Mash boiled banana and potato.
- Mix all the powder masala and mix.
- Add gram flour form balls.
- Heat oil fry the koftas keep aside now fry the potatoes and keep aside.
- Heat oil temper cumin seed bay leaf snd red chilli.
- Add ginger powder masalas saute well.
- Add tomato puree and mix.
- Add potatoes and mix and water.
- Add koftas and boil.
- Garnish it with garam masala powder.
- Serve it with rice.
If you find this Raw banana kofta curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.