Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai chicken curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you presently eat lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai chicken curry recipe. To make thai chicken curry you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai chicken curry:
- Provide 1 jar of Thai curry paste.
- Provide 500 g of chicken breasts diced.
- Get 2 tablespoons of mild curry powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need 1 tbs of olive oil.
- Provide 1 bag of basmati rice.
- Provide of Oven chips.
- Prepare of Parsley for presentation.
Steps to make Thai chicken curry:
- Mix chicken with 1/2 tsp olive oil and 1 Tbs curry powder and put in the oven at 180 degrees for 15 mins.
- Meanwhile while the chicken is in the oven put the chips in the oven at the same temperature but for a longer time till crispy and brown.
- Bring water up to a boil and boil the rice till it expands to the packet.
- Add curry paste into a pan with olive oil and fry for up to 5 minutes.
- Add coconut milk to the paste and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken from the oven along with the curry powder and turmeric and simmer for a further 10 minutes.
- Serve your ingredients in a way you desire and enjoy ! X.
If you find this Thai chicken curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.