Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Meatballs Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Meatballs Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything straightaway or that you need to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken meatballs curry recipe. To cook chicken meatballs curry you only need 35 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Meatballs Curry:
- Get of For the Meatballs:.
- Take 500 g of finely ground/mince chicken.
- Take 1 of finely chopped onion.
- Take 2-3 of green chilies.
- You need 1/2 bunch of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 8-10 of mint leaves.
- You need of Juice of 1 lime.
- Take 2 tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 1 tsp of meat or chicken masala.
- Use 4 tbsp of roasted gram flour (besan).
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Take 1-1/2 tsp of or to taste salt.
- Prepare 2 cups of or more oil for deep frying.
- Get of For the Curry:.
- Use 2 of medium sized onions chopped finely.
- Provide 3 of large tomatoes grated (discard skin).
- Take 1 tbsp of heaped ginger-garlic paste.
- Use 1-2 of finely chopped green chilies.
- Get 1/4 cup of finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kolhapuri red chilli powder (or spicy red chilli powder).
- Get 1 tsp of heaped coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of meat masala (optional).
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use Handful of coriander leaves, chopped.
- Provide 1 tbsp of kasoori methi powder.
- Use 1 cup of warm water.
- Take 1 cup of marinated chicken mince (portion removed from meatballs).
- You need 3-4 tbsp of olive oil.
Instructions to make Chicken Meatballs Curry:
- For Meatballs: Roast gram flour in a pan for 2-3 minutes stirring constantly. Keep aside to cool..
- Grind chilies, lime juice, coriander leaves, and mint leaves coarsely..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all dry spices, ginger-garlic paste, green chutney, salt, gram flour, and egg with the chicken mince thoroughly..
- Cover with cling film and refrigerate overnight or for at least 3-4 hours..
- Take about 1-1/2 tbsp mixture and, with wet hands, shape it into a ball..
- Drop the balls carefully in the hot oil and fry till golden brown in colour from all sides..
- Remove from pan and transfer to a place covered with paper napkins to drain excess oil..
- For Curry: Heat oil in a wok/casserole. Once it's heated, add cumin seeds and let them turn brown..
- Add green chilies and coriander leaves. Stir well for few seconds..
- Add onions and saute them till caramelized..
- Add ginger-garlic paste and stir well with onions constantly for a minute and till the raw flavors of the paste disappears. Add little water so it doesn't char at the bottom of the pan..
- Now add tomatoes and cook them well till oil oozes out. Keep stirring intermittently..
- Add the dry spices and mix well. Keep stirring till oil floats..
- Add chicken mince and saute well till chicken is thoroughly coated with the masala. Cook covered for 5 minutes..
- Add water as needed for gravy consistency. Cover with lid and let the curry simmer for couple of minutes..
- Add salt to taste keeping in mind the chicken mince has salt too..
- Now add cooked meatballs to the curry and gently simmer the curry for another 5 minutes..
- Finally add crushed kasoori methi powder and chopped coriander leaves. Stir gently to prevent the meatballs from breaking apart..
- Serve hot with roti/paratha/rice..
If you find this Chicken Meatballs Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.