Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chickpea Curry with Cashews recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chickpea Curry with Cashews recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. If you currently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chickpea curry with cashews recipe. You can have chickpea curry with cashews using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chickpea Curry with Cashews:
- Take 1 tbsp of flour / cornstarch.
- Take 1 cup of chicken broth ( veggie broth to make vegan dish).
- Use 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Take 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of No salt added chickpeas, rinsed and drained.
- Get 1/2 cup of unsalted cashews.
- Provide 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of fat free yogurt.
- Use 2 of chicken breast optional.
Steps to make Chickpea Curry with Cashews:
- Separate 5 table spoons of broth and add cornstarch or flour. Stir till dissolves. Let sit..
- Cut chicken brest into strips. Add to medium frying pan with 2 table spoons of oil. Grill at medium temp. Till golden brown on every side. Remove from heat..
- Combine 2 tablespoons oil, onion, curry powder, salt, and pepper in large skillet over medium heat. Cover and cook stirring once a min for 5 min..
- Add remaining broth to onions and the cornstarch / flour mixture. Cook stirring constantly until thick. Add chickpeas and cashews. Simmer for 5 min. Stir in parsley..
- Add grilled chicken. Serve and add 1 tablespoon of yogurt to each serving..
If you find this Chickpea Curry with Cashews recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.