Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sahi veg palak paneer rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sahi veg palak paneer rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything at once or that you should completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than wholly altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. In time, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sahi veg palak paneer rice recipe. To cook sahi veg palak paneer rice you need 25 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sahi veg palak paneer rice:
- Take 150 gm of rice.
- Provide 100 gm of split mung dal(with skin).
- Take 1 cup of mix chopped veggies(carrots,capsicum,potato,beans,corn,peas,cabbage,brinjal,caulifloer etc).
- Prepare 1 bunch of fresh green spinach.
- Use 2 tbsp of oil.
- Use 3 tbsp of ghee.
- Provide 2 of Bay leaf.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Get Pinch of asafoetida.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take 4-5 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 2/3 of dry red chillies.
- Prepare 3/4 of cloves.
- Provide 1/4 of cinnamon stick.
- Take 1 of chopped onion.
- Provide 1 of chopped tomato.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander-cumin powder.
- Provide Pinch of turmeric powder.
- Provide 100 gm of paneer.
- Use 100 gm of cashew raisins mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Provide 2 tbsp of gram flour.
Steps to make Sahi veg palak paneer rice:
- First of all to make this healthy combo we will wash and mix rice with dal and pressure cooker it for 3 whistle on medium flame.once cooked keep it aside..
- Now we will wash cut and boil spinach leaves and make it's puree.moreover we will saute our vegetables of choice chopped by taking some oil in pan adding cumin seeds hing curry leaves.once vegetables are tender we will add spinach puree and add masalas like turmeric,chily powder,coriander powder,garam masala,salt etc and mix well and let it cook for 5 minutes than we will add pre cooked rice dal and paneer small pieces into it and give it good mix and let it cook till becomes thick consistency..
- Now on one side we will make our gravy to have with this rice dish.we will take buttermilk and add some gram flour and whisk it now we will give tadka to it by taking some oil and ghee in pan and put mustard seeds to crackle and than add cumin seeds hing curry leaves clove cinaamon tejpata dry red chillies etc and we will pour this hot oil into our buttermilk mixture and cook it on low medium flame for 15 minutes to give it desired consitency not runny and not to thick..
- Now as our vegetable paneer rice is ready to serve with hot gravy made from buttermilk enjoy this combo..
If you find this Sahi veg palak paneer rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.