Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 🍲Daal Mash Gosht Curry🍲 (white lentil or urad daal) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 🍲Daal Mash Gosht Curry🍲 (white lentil or urad daal) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a few small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 🍲daal mash gosht curry🍲 (white lentil or urad daal) recipe. To cook 🍲daal mash gosht curry🍲 (white lentil or urad daal) you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook 🍲Daal Mash Gosht Curry🍲 (white lentil or urad daal):
- You need 1/2 kg of lamb or Mutton.
- Use 1 cup of washed white Lentil (urd or mash daal).
- Use 2 of Onion thinly sliced.
- Get 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of Red chili powder or to taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 3 of tomato (puree).
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of All spice powder (garam masala).
- Use 4 of Green chilies or as required.
- You need Half of bunch chopped fresh coriander leaves.
- Get 2 tbsp of ginger (julien cut).
- Prepare 1 cup of Oil.
Steps to make 🍲Daal Mash Gosht Curry🍲 (white lentil or urad daal):
- Soaked the lentil 2-3hrs. Wash and boil 1 cup white lentil (reserve 2 cups of water use later)..
- Take lamb, 2 cups water, ginger garlic paste, 1 tbsp red chilli powder, 1 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp coriander powder, 1 tsp red kashmiri chilli powder, salt to taste, 2 chopped onion, tomato puree and 1 cup oil in the pan or pressure cooker and cook it..
- Boil the white lentil separately. When the meat tenders, add in the lentil. Add in 2 cups of lentil water (we are reserve earlier) 1 tsp all spice powder..
- In the end, add in fresh coriander leaves, 4 green chilies and chopped ginger. cook it for 5 minutes and serve. Serve Daal Gosht with chaapati or plain rice..
If you find this 🍲Daal Mash Gosht Curry🍲 (white lentil or urad daal) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.