Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. To make palak paneer you need 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Palak Paneer:
- Use of For the gravy.
- Get 3 cups of palak; chopped, blanched and pureed.
- You need 1 of medium sized onion, finely chopped.
- Take 1 of medium sized tomato, finely chopped or pureed.
- Provide 3/4 tsp of salt (or as desired, spinach requires less salt).
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger, garlic paste (less ginger).
- Provide 1 of small green chilli, finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chat masala.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 1/4 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cream (or butter and milk).
- Prepare of For the paneer.
- Take 1/2 cup of paneer.
- Get 1 tsp of oil.
Instructions to make Palak Paneer:
- For the paneer, saute paneer cubes in oil and set aside once done..
- For the gravy, add 2 tsp olive oil; add 1/4 tsp cumin seeds when hot..
- Once they crackle, add onions and saute till translucent (not brown)..
- Add the ginger, garlic and chilli; cook till the raw smell is gone..
- Add tomatoes and cook till mushy (if using chopped tomatoes) and till oil starts to separate..
- Add salt, red chilli powder, garam masala..
- Add 1-2 tsp water to prevent the spices from burning..
- Add spinach puree and cook for 3-5 min..
- Add paneer cubes..
- Add kasuri methi and chat masala; boil well..
- Add cream (or butter and milk) and mix well; don't cook for too long after adding the cream..
- Serve hot with paratha or rice!.
If you find this Palak Paneer recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.