Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Red Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Red Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything at once or that you have to completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red curry recipe. You can have thai red curry using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Red Curry:
- Take 900 g of chicken breast.
- Take To taste of salt.
- Take To taste of ground black pepper.
- Provide 4 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of ginger, minced.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of red Thai paste.
- Prepare 1 cans of coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 of small choy sum or baby bok choi.
- Take 1 handful of coriander, chopped.
Steps to make Thai Red Curry:
- Season the chicken with the salt and pepper. Then heat the olive oil over a medium high heat. Add the garlic and ginger and fry for 1 minute, until fragrant. Then add the curry paste and fry for another minute..
- Turn the heat up to high and add the chicken into the pan..
- Cook until the chicken is browned, and pour in the coconut milk. Bring to a simmer and season with salt to taste. Simmer for 5 minutes and stir in the choy sum or baby bok choi or a mixture of both..
- Cook until the leaves have wilted and stir in the coriander..
- Serve over rice, and enjoy..
If you find this Thai Red Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.