Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Koottu Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Koottu Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to koottu curry recipe. To make koottu curry you only need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Koottu Curry:
- Get 1/2 cup of Chena (Yam) chopped.
- Get 1/2 cup of Kaya (Raw Banana) chopped.
- Provide 1/2 of Carrot chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Kadala (Black chana dal) boiled.
- Provide 1 of small Kumbalanga (Ash gourd) piece chopped.
- Use 3/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 2 tsps of Chilli powder.
- You need of Salt per taste.
- Get 1/2 cup of Coconut grated.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Use 1/2 cup of coconut Shredded.
- Use of Ghee.
- Use of Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Urad dal (Uzhunu parippu).
- Take 3 sprigs of Curry leaves.
- Use 3 – 4 of Jaggery cubes.
Steps to make Koottu Curry:
- Boil all the vegetables listed above in a vessel..
- Once the vegetables are boiled, transfer them into a pan and add the spices like turmeric chilli powder and saute it..
- Add the jaggery cubes and cook it on low flame until it melts down completely..
- Meanwhile prepare the coconut paste adding a teaspoon full of cumin seeds. Once the jaggery gets melted add the paste to it and mix well. Adjust the salt to taste..
- Now temper the curry by spluttering the mustard seeds, urad dal, curry leaves and dry red chilli in oil. To this add the shredded coconut and saute it until it becomes slightly brown and finally add some ghee..
- Serve it with curry leaves and ghee..
If you find this Koottu Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.