Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Goan Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Goan Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything at once or that you should completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to goan curry recipe. To make goan curry you need 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Goan Curry:
- Use 4-5 of florets of cauliflower.
- Get 1/2 piece of Potato.
- Use 4-5 pieces of French beans.
- Use 1 pieces of Carrot.
- Provide 3-4 tbsp of Oil.
- Use 1 of onion.
- Provide 2 pc of Tomatoes.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 piece of Green chilli.
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Use 1 tbsp of Tamrind pulp.
- Get 1 tbsp of Coconut fresh.
- You need as needed of curry leaves.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
Instructions to make Goan Curry:
- Boil potato french beans cauliflower and carrot..
- Heat oil in a pan crackle mustard seeds Curry leaves and grated onion saute till it dry. Add ginger garlic paste saute properly and add chopped chilli and tomato puree Mix properly..
- Now add 1/2water and coconut milk stir well. Now add salt cumin coriander powder turmeric powder and tamrind pulp mix well. Mix all boil veggies and fresh grated coconut in curry cook for 5min. Garnish with grated coconut and coriander. Serve hot with rice or paratha. Tasty Goan curry is ready to serve.
If you find this Goan Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.