Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Soya Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soya Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to soya kofta curry recipe. You can cook soya kofta curry using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Soya Kofta Curry:
- Take For of For kofta:.
- You need 1 cup of soya nuggets.
- Take 1/2 cup of boiled potatoes.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Use 1 of chopped green chilli.
- Prepare 200 ml of oil for frying koftas.
- Get For of gravy:.
- Get 2 tbsp of onion paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 cup of tomatoe puree.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of kashmiri chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of curd.
- Take 4 tb of spoon oil.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Soya Kofta Curry:
- Soak soya nuggets in warm water for 10 minutes,squeeze and blend in a blender..
- Mix boiled potatoes and all the ingredients of koftas. Mix well. Make koftas and deep fry till golden. Keep aside..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add ginger-garlic paste and 1/2cup water. Cook for 2 minutes..
- Add onion paste,turmeric powder,chilli powders and coriander powder.Saute for 2 minutes..
- Add tomato puree and 1/2cup water,add salt also. Cover and cook on low flame for 5 minutes or till oil releases. Add curd, mix well. Add garam masala powder..
- Adjust gravy consistency to your desired choice. Put koftas in the gravy. Boil and cook on medium flame for 3-4 minutes..
- Soya kofta curry is ready Garnish with chopped coriander leaves..
- Serve with roti /parathe..
If you find this Soya Kofta Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.