Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for No Fry Palak Paneer Kofta Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect No Fry Palak Paneer Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No Fry Palak Paneer Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It consists of a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts and seeds. This reduces your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to no fry palak paneer kofta curry recipe. To cook no fry palak paneer kofta curry you need 33 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make No Fry Palak Paneer Kofta Curry:
- Get of For Palak Kofta.
- Get 1 Cup of Palak Puree.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of Chilli paste.
- Take 1/2 cup of Cashew powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of Gram Flour.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare as per need of Black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Roasted Jeera Powder.
- Prepare of For Paneer Balls.
- Get 1 cup of paneer grated.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Get Pinch of Cardamom powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare of For Gravy.
- Provide 2-3 tsp of Oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Cumin.
- Use 6-7 of Garlic piece.
- Use 1 tsp of Ginger.
- Use 1 tsp of Green Chilli.
- You need 2 of medium size onion.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of Medium size tomato.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cashew / 8-9 Cashew.
- You need 1 glass of water.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Kasuri Methi.
- Prepare 1 of Bay Leaf.
- Use 2 of Green Cardamom.
- Use 1 tsp of Honey.
Steps to make No Fry Palak Paneer Kofta Curry:
- For palak Kofta, take nonstick pan add oil, Cumin, Ginger Garlic Chilli paste roast for while now add palak pure, black pepper powder, cashew powder, Gram flour and stir continue until you get the thick texture.
- Cool down completely palak pure to make balls,.
- For Paneer balls, mix Grated Paneer, Black pepper powder, Cardamom Powder, Salt and corn flour give it good mix, now knees it from you palm for minimum 2-3 minutes to get combine together or until you get into dough form.
- Grease your hand with oil and make paneer balls like small coin size and another side take big size of palak batter and flatten In palm and stuff paneer ball it into it, cover it and roll it..
- Cote the balls into corn flour and add oil into Appe pan and add koftas into pan. Now cover it and leave it for 7-8 minutes on slow flame, once it's done crispy layer, flip the koftas and keep it on low flame for another 5 minutes.
- For Gravy, Take oil and add Jeera, Garlic, ginger, green chillies, Tomato, onion, cashew, saute for 2 min now add water and species. Keep the flame on low and cover it for 10 minutes or till the tomatoes get mushy..
- After it cool down the veggies mixture and grind it into a paste..
- Take pan add oil, Bay leaf, Green Cardamom add gravy, kasuri methi, salt, honey/sugar, cream. Stir and Keep it on the low flame for 10 minutes and then ready to serve.
- For serving, take gravy into serving bowl/ plate, add gravy first, cut the koftas from middle and place it into serving plate, garnish with cream.
- Tip: You can adjust consistency of palak puree batter by adding little corn flour if you finding difficulties into rolling..
If you find this No Fry Palak Paneer Kofta Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.