Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chinese Stir Fried Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chinese Stir Fried Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese Stir Fried Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
Initially, you should be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese stir fried chicken curry recipe. To cook chinese stir fried chicken curry you need 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chinese Stir Fried Chicken Curry:
- Provide 350 g of Chicken Meat (skinless, boneless, cut into pieces).
- You need 1 Tbsp of Light Soy Sauce (for Marinade).
- Get 1 Tbsp of Cooking Oil (for Marinade).
- Get 2 Tbsp of Corn Flour (for Marinade).
- You need 40 g of Shallots (finely chopped).
- Use 20 g of Garlic (finely chopped).
- Provide 20 g of Ginger (finely chopped).
- You need 1 tsp of Rice Vinegar.
- Provide 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Take as needed of Salt.
- Use 2 Tbsp of Curry Powder.
- Use 70 g of Brown Mushrooms (slice thinly).
- Provide 1 cup of Chicken Stock.
- You need 4 Tbsp of Cooking Oil (for stir frying).
- Use 50 g of Spring Onions (cut lengthways, garnish).
- Get of Thickener (mix well in a bowl);.
- Use 1 tsp of Corn Flour.
- Get 1/3 cup of Water.
Steps to make Chinese Stir Fried Chicken Curry:
- Marinade the chicken with soy sauce, cornflour and 1 Tbsp cooking oil. Let it marinate for 30 minutes..
- In a wok, heat 2 Tbsp of cooking oil and add half (1/2 the total amount of) the shallots, garlic and ginger. Fry them until fragrant (10 seconds). Add 1 Tbsp of curry powder and cook it until the oil separates (10 seconds). Add the chicken and fry it until brown all over (5-8 minutes). Remove and set aside..
- Add another 2 Tbsp of cooking oil. Add the remaining half of the shallots, garlic and ginger. Fry them until fragrant (10 seconds). Add the curry powder and cook it until the oil separates (10 seconds)..
- Then add the mushrooms and cook it for 1 minute. Next, add the chicken stock, vinegar and sugar. Bring it to a boil, cover with a lid and cook for 1-2 minutes. Remove the lid, add the thickener and reduce the liquid by 1/3. Season with salt..
- Add the chicken to the curry and mix well. Add the spring onions and serve..
If you find this Chinese Stir Fried Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.