Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mushroom malai curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mushroom malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom malai curry recipe. You can cook mushroom malai curry using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mushroom malai curry:
- Get 1 cup of Mushroom.
- Provide 1 of Onion.
- Use 1 inch of Ginger piece.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic cloves.
- You need 4 of Green chillies.
- Use 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Use 4 tsp of Cream.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Take 2 tsp of Coriander leaves.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take As needed of Oil.
Instructions to make Mushroom malai curry:
- Take a mixer and grind onion ginger,garlic and chillies into a fine paste.
- Take a pan and add some oil.once it's hot add the grinded mixture.saute it well and add the mushroom..
- Once the mushroom starts releasing water add the milk and cook under slow flame..
- Once the gravy is thick add the cumin powder,salt and garam masala to it..
- Add the cream and coriander leaves and remove the pot from the pan..
- Serve hot.
If you find this Mushroom malai curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.